Tuesday, April 13, 2010

monday

so i waltz in here on monday, just in time for the receptionist to mark me off for an 8am sharp arrival, i put my stuff down at my desk and make coffee. when i go back to my desk i find all my books/diaries missing. Lo behold, my desk has been moved again. so i walked around the half empty open plan office until i located my stuff. so this is where i sit for the moment. this is the 5th time in 4 weeks my desk has been relocated without my knowledge by the secret night leprechaun(spelling)the reason baffles me.

since i dont' have much to do i get up 10 minutes early to have lunch. on my return i find ive been emailed that there will be no eating lunch before or after you actually take lunch. sigh.

the day passes with me doing sortof something, kindof nothing and at 5pm sharp, the whole office gets up and marches out. all of us in the same lift. not a minute later. yes, its that bad.

1 comment:

  1. This is the saddest thing I have ever read. Please post some photos of the open plan office.

    ReplyDelete

Followers